CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions using Sroll Saw Patterns in Designer/CarveWright

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

One and all,

I have a number of scroll saw patterns that I would like to "run through" Designer and carve on my machine.

First question. I have scanned in one of those patterns and would like to post it here for everyone to see what I'm talking about but can't figure out how to get it posted. Help? It's a scanned in "tif" file.

Second question. How do I get it into designer? Will I need to do some Photo Shop work to do this?

And last question. Has anyone tried doing this before?

Thanks in advance for any and all the help anyone can provide. As I've stated before, the best way to learn Designer is trial and error, unfortunately. The "book" isn't much help.

Question Question Question Very Happy

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

Indiana in 1/8th" Baltic Birch

More Patterns ready to go for the CarveWright - I use the 1/16th" Cutting bit and cut them out of 1/8th" baltiv birch ply. Had a lot of fun with the clean-up though. Great use for a PowerCrafter.

Click here for "Scroll Saw" patterns
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e5b5209e8ac58b63c2b435915e8821d7f7d16d0f4788ebefc95965eaa7bc68bc

As for putting images in your posts you simply need to host them offsite and put the link into your post. The image in this post is actually being hosted at MediaFire.com Click on he image and it will take you to the MediaFire.com page - there you will see the links that I used to embed the image in this post. You want to select the "HTML" Embed Code" and paste it into your post. Practice with that image if you want to.

http://littleredwoodshop.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum