CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very interested in owning one myself.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very interested in owning one myself. Empty Very interested in owning one myself. Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 pm

EdBogue

New User

I live in Brigham city Utah. I work for Storm Products. I have been given a challenge to find a use for our recycled urethane left over from our bowling ball process. I was always interested in a carvewrigtht or compucarve for myself. It says it will carve woods and plastics. I bet I could carve the urethane with it. My boss has asked me if I could find a demo of this machine that we could see what the results carving urethane could be. I can set the urethane up into planks or block to use for the carving medium. Is there anyone in the area that would be willing to give us a demo using urethane. Our even carve something on urethane that would go along the lines of bowling.( a plaque, an award, something funny, anything would work) I would be willing to send you a block of urethane any dimension you would request. I'll even pay shipping back. A live demo would be best though.
If the boss bights we will end up getting quite a few machines.
Thanks
Safety and Training Coordinator
Ed Bogue

2Very interested in owning one myself. Empty Carve your material Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 am

Bradleytavares

Junior User

Hi, I'd like to give it a shot. I haven't tried any type of plastic and would be interested. Send me a private message with contact info. BT

3Very interested in owning one myself. Empty Use of CarveWright Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 pm

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

I would be happy to set up demo ... is there a way that you could send me some of the product that you mentioned to do some testing on the carvability. Please give me a call at 309-232-9663.

Thank you,
Jason R. Allen
LittleRedWoodshop

http://littleredwoodshop.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum