CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member from Delaware

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member from Delaware Empty New member from Delaware Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:56 pm

frankk

New User

Hi to everyone. My name is Frank and I live in mid Delaware. I am 79 Years old, widowed with three children, all over 50. I am retired since 1988, having worked as a civilian for the U.S. Air Force for almost 37 years.

I am new to CNC. I just built a CNC router (not from a kit). It's travel is 24" X by 32" Y and 10" Z. It has a Gecko G540 with three hi torque 23 steppers.

I use Mach 3 and Bobcad v25. I can do the basics of Bobcad and BobArt, but I am having some problems with embossing, solids, and surfaces, but that is because I am a hobbiest and don't have the funds for their classes. I use the videos available, but can't keep up with parts of them.

If anyone can point me to where I might find good info other than After Dark and You Tube, I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to finding and sharing with you.

Frank

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]