CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Window boxes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Window boxes Empty New Window boxes Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

New Window boxes finished last week

New Window boxes Dsc01110

New Window boxes Dsc01111

2New Window boxes Empty Re: New Window boxes Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

still working on the hosting part. Reason for the extra text figured I just dont have it set up right yet.

3New Window boxes Empty Re: New Window boxes Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 pm

fwharris

fwharris
Carvaholic
Carvaholic

Badger,

The window boxes look great! Not exactly what I thought when I saw the title, thinking outside boxes..HAHA. Really like the idea for inside boxes to add that great detail and a way to show your moose.

It took me a while to figure out the picture hosting part myself. Had to go in delete a few duplicates before I figured it all out..

http://ringneckblues.com

4New Window boxes Empty Re: New Window boxes Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Finised 3 more for my wifes daycare room, will post them when I have them put together.

5New Window boxes Empty Fireplace Mantel Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:38 am

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

Badger,

Very nice work! Maybe one of these days I'll get to where you are in using my new machine.

Question. Have you ever done a face plate for a fireplace mantel? And if so, would it be too much trouble to ask you to post a photo of same here?

Thanks in advance.

Very Happy

6New Window boxes Empty Re: New Window boxes Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Havent done a fireplace mantel yet but there is a beautiful one that was done recently using the stagecoach that was done by a member on the cw forums.

7New Window boxes Empty Re: New Window boxes Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:10 pm

supershingler

New User

ive got one that im working on right now. it got partially stained tonight. it has a pheasant scene in the middle with some routed squared on each side of it. ill post some picture next week when finishing is all done. i also made corbels and some fluted pieces for this front. i hope the pictures do it justice.

kendall

8New Window boxes Empty New Window boxes Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:42 am

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

Kendall,

Thank you very much. Am really looking forward to the photos!

Very Happy

9New Window boxes Empty Re: New Window boxes Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 am

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Made for my wifes daycare above the windows in thier play room. She will be able to hang curtains from inside them later.

The weather one since she always ask them each day what the weather is like outside.

New Window boxes 0110

New Window boxes 0210

New Window boxes 0310

New Window boxes 0410

New Window boxes 0510

10New Window boxes Empty WOW Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

those are great. When I get the gallery and shop done. Then I can get a house built, pray. I think I am going to have to make those for every window in the house. Great job, buddy.

http://littleredwoodshop.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum