CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

High School Softball Plaques +

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High School Softball Plaques + Empty High School Softball Plaques + Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm

fwharris

fwharris
Carvaholic
Carvaholic

Just finished these up for a buddy who is a coach for a girls softball team. He gave me the order last Tuesday night and needed them this coming Monday. He only had part of the names when we talked Tuesday and was going to get me the rest on Wed. BUT we had a major snow storm come through Tuesday night and all day Wednesday and the school was closed for 2 days. Did not get the rest of the names until Friday morning.

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3312

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3313

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3314

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3315

Also did the Lincoln Cent Bank and the dove for one of my hunting buddies Bday.

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3316

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3317

http://ringneckblues.com

2High School Softball Plaques + Empty Plaques Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 pm

trplbogie

trplbogie
Senior User
Senior User

fwharris wrote:Just finished these up for a buddy who is a coach for a girls softball team. He gave me the order last Tuesday night and needed them this coming Monday. He only had part of the names when we talked Tuesday and was going to get me the rest on Wed. BUT we had a major snow storm come through Tuesday night and all day Wednesday and the school was closed for 2 days. Did not get the rest of the names until Friday morning.

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3312

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3313

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3314

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3315

Also did the Lincoln Cent Bank and the dove for one of my hunting buddies Bday.

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3316

High School Softball Plaques + 100_3317

When are you getting out of that cold place? Those look great. You could teach me a lot about sanding and finishing

Fred

3High School Softball Plaques + Empty Re: High School Softball Plaques + Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

fwharris

fwharris
Carvaholic
Carvaholic

I've been here for 60 yrs now and do not see me leaving anytime soon!!!

Even knowing how great it is to be in Colorado, blue skies, the cold kills or drives way the bugs and might also keep some people away!!!

http://ringneckblues.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum