CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the STL Importer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is the STL Importer Empty What is the STL Importer Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 pm

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

What is the STL Importer Stlhea12

BUY IT TODAY
http://store.carvewright.com/product.php?productid=19569&cat=252&page=1

Download the Manual Here http://www.carvewright.com/images/service/Software_instructions/STL_Importer.pdf

CarveWright's revolutionary carving machine has just become even more revolutionary. The STL import software gives the user the ability to import 3D models as STL's, slice them up for carving and reassemble them into a physical model. It's adding a whole new dimension of possibilities to the CarveWright System. As all CarveWright software, we strive to create the most intuitive and easy to use software solutions on the market. See all the Tutorial video's and see how we are revolutionizing 3D fabrication.

The STL Importer is a new feature for the CarveWright Designer software, which allows users to convert 3D STL models into patterns for the use in the CarveWright Designer software. Now you can take your 3D computer models and make them into 3D physical models!

Unlike other CarveWright features, this feature may be used standalone to slice STL models and output the pieces into new STL models.

Note: Two e-mails will be sent when purchased. The first e-mail will be an invoice showing the purchase details. The second e-mail will contain the instructions and a Software Serial number used when registering the software modal. In order to use the STL Importer, the install computer must be running version 1.150 or later of the CarveWright Designer Software. This software is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.

All purchases are FINAL.

CarveWright STL Import Software Tutorial #1: Importing Relief Patterns

CarveWright STL Import Software Tutorial #2: Importing Deep Relief Patterns

CarveWright STL Import Software Tutorial #3: Importing 3D models

http://littleredwoodshop.com

2What is the STL Importer Empty STL Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 pm

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

Jason,

Have you tried this new software? And if so, how did it work for you? Before spending the bucks I'd like to hear from someone, preferable someone like yourself who has used the CW machine for sometime, as to whether or not it's worth it.

I can see where it has potential, but potential isn't reality. And I've had enough issues learning the basic Designer software. Would sincerely appreciate your comments or at least pointing me towards someone who can comment on having used this new software package.

confused cheers

3What is the STL Importer Empty STL software question Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 am

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

Jason,

Back in October of 2009, I asked a question of you as to what you thought of this new STL software and whether or not you thought it was worth, from a users point of view, spending the bucks for this upgrade. I know you're a busy person and sincerely appreciate what you've done with this forum and for use CarveWright users.

Would you care to comment further on STL? I note in the lastest newsletter that this software is on sale for $199.

Comments please?

confused

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum