CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extreme Temps

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extreme Temps Empty Extreme Temps Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

I know the problems of the machine in cold weather, however with temps in Oklahoma this last week in and around the 100s anyone every experience problems or know of issues with operating the machine at extreme temps?

Not sure Im comfortable using it this week. And I know some dont have this issue with climate controlled shops, however Im not there yet.

On a side note: Even if the machine doesnt have any problems with the higher temps I do know for a fact that the operator does not do well with temps above 100. affraid

2Extreme Temps Empty Re: Extreme Temps Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 pm

fwharris

fwharris
Carvaholic
Carvaholic

Lots of cold beer might help...LOL

You might try running a small fan across the machine. Last summer I ran mine a lot in the hot weather and really did not notice any issues with it. Other than I did sweat a lot..

http://ringneckblues.com

3Extreme Temps Empty Heat Issues Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:08 pm

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

I had some issues the last few weeks here - we had a 110 day. They were issues that I don't normally have. THe machine wanted to overheat - put a fan on it and all was good.

http://littleredwoodshop.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum