CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

here are some of my carvings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1here are some of my carvings Empty here are some of my carvings Tue May 18, 2010 1:30 pm

warhammer

warhammer
Junior User

2here are some of my carvings Empty Your Carvings ... Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 am

truun

truun
New User

neat results! ')" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here are some of my carvings Icon_cheers

being a noobie, i've a couple of questions to ask in an effort to extend my tiny knowledge of carving :

1. i am curious about the colouring of the pieces : did you stain them after carving or are these tool burns? ...see, i said that i was new to this!...; and

2. are these carved from existing patterns or did you make the designs yourself, and if you did, how long did it take to get to this stage??

i appreciate your patience!

best regards,

truun

3here are some of my carvings Empty here are some of my carvings Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 pm

warhammer

warhammer
Junior User

sorry I have not been able to get back with you for a long time ( long story)
to question 1 yes stained them you see i use junk soft pine wood
and discoverd that you can not do fine detail on it so i went with a little bit larger and no detail
the imperial gaurd came from a game i play it is now on my door along with the 2 classic star trek works ( I am a gamer at hearte )
the fish i can't remember how i did it .The M-16 and the M-60 was done from a website call blueprints.com thou it is hard to log onto it you have to sign up then wait about a month for them to get back with you. The rather be gamming I did with the program fonts and a little free hand on the dice
there are others i am working on it is just trying to find work so i can buy more wood
trust me i got
and it did not take me long to get there i alwas ike to work with wood ican look at a pice and see what i can put on it
so don't give up just do the images that you like

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]