CNC Art Guild of America - Forum & Homepage
Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank you for visiting the CNC Art Guild of America Forum & Homepage. If your not a member of the forum and wish to sign-up click on "Register" button below. If you are a member sign-in now!

Members enjoy the use of our Live Chat and the ability to post.

If you are interested in joining the Guild - click on the "Join The Guild" link at the top of the page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement: To further the craft of CNC Art for the benefit of our members and to Strive everyday to be better than yesterday.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CarveWright Videos

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CarveWright Videos Empty CarveWright Videos Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 am

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

Everything that we could find (and continue to find) about the CarveWright Woodworking System.
NOTE: as we find and add videos this player will automatically update.

http://littleredwoodshop.com

2CarveWright Videos Empty Re: CarveWright Videos Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:45 am

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Awesome addition Jason, nice job. Will make it alot easier to know where to go look.

3CarveWright Videos Empty Thank you.......... Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

I'm trying to get every resource that I can find in here - and make them easy to find.

4CarveWright Videos Empty STL Software Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 pm

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

Jason,

Did I read the price right for this new STL software? $300? I'm going to have to review ALL of these videos to see if this new package is really worth the bucks. Comments?

Question Very Happy

5CarveWright Videos Empty Price.............. Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 pm

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

it is $299.99 and from what I understand that is very good price on a piece of software with this kinda power.

6CarveWright Videos Empty Re: CarveWright Videos Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Badger

Badger
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

I would say it is a good price if you already have the knowledge on making your own 3d models. Otherwise it can get quit expensive to purchase them.

I remember way back when they stated it was going to be included and has taken over two years to get it out. Not faulting them just a little upset it wasnt included as a patch to the designer. They will be making their money back as soon as they include 3d models for sale in their pattern store. That is only a matter of time.

7CarveWright Videos Empty CarveWright Videos Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 am

woodchipsltd

woodchipsltd
Junior Carvaholic
Junior Carvaholic

Badger,

That's what I thought, or remember, as well. I'm still trying to learn how to use the basic Designer software, which hasn't been easy, and I've been in the computer business for well over 30 years now. Could be a "senior moment" but.....

I think I'm going to wait on this purchase for awhile. Maybe LHR will include it as some sort of "patch" as you mentioned. Once I get the hang of the Designer software, then maybe I'll spring the bucks for this new software package. It sure does look interesting though.

Very Happy

8CarveWright Videos Empty I do know......... Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 pm

LittleRedWoodshop

LittleRedWoodshop
Senior Carvaholic
Senior Carvaholic

that at one time you could import STL files into the Designer software, but it didn't allow you to "Slice" the STL. So I do know that the current form of the STL Impoter was never included with Designer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum